1. Information We Collect From You
- Information you have actively provided in order for us to provide you, the customer with specific information or to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations i.e.: email addresses, mobile phone numbers, names.
- If you register for information, complete a purchase order or by filling out a form we may collect that information
- In some circumstances we may process information received through correspondence from any communications, such as email, website enquiry forms, and telephone calls or similar.
- Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. These details come from your visit to our site and any services / resource tools you use while on the site.
2. How We Use Your Data
- We are engaged in providing products and services to other registered companies and use personal data, such as email addresses affiliated to such companies, to manage accounts, process orders and payments.
- In order to fulfil our contractual obligations it may be necessary to share your data with third parties, i.e. freight companies, banks.
- We may use this personal data for the sending of legitimate interest communications, providing the rights of the individual are not overridden i.e.: send invoices, dispatch orders etc.
3. How We Store Your Data
- All personal data is stored on a secure sever
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure compliance in accordance with GDPR regulations.
4. How We Secure Your Data
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
5. Sharing Data With Others
- We may be required to share your personal with third parties during order processing. These will be partner companies required to fulfil our contractual obligations to you i.e.: freight companies.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings and are complying with our legal obligations.
- Braham & Dixon Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
6. Controlling Your Data
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
- Please note that you may still receive emails in order to fulfil a specific contract, commercial offer or technical request which has originated from you.
- If you would like to review, correct, update or remove Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by contacting us in writing providing the email address from which you have previously communicated to us from.
- We will endeavour to reply to your request within 14 working days stating the actions taken, balancing your rights and our legal lawful obligations.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website.
- When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device using a session cookie.
- The cookie cannot be used to identify you personally but is used to make your experience on our site safe, authenticated and unique.
- In addition to our session cookies we use Search Point UK to monitor our website statistics. Search Point UK sets session cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage The facts collected about you are statistical only. No identifying information will be shared about our visitors and how they made use of our site. No personal details will ever be shared.
Removing and Disabling Cookies
- If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.